Monday 5 December 2016

Notes for evaluation


  • In what way does your media product use, develop and challenge forms and conventions of real media product?


I will use a Padlet form to present my work. I feel that this would be a great way to present my work as all the work i analysis can be seen all together. This i feel is better way to present as i can make annotations instead of put large form of information In a giant paragraph.

  • How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary text ?


I will present this question this question with Thinglink.


  • what have you learned from your audience feedback?
I will present my feed back by embed my received response from YouTube, I will then respond to it 

  • how did you use media technologies in the construction and research and evaluation stages?
i will present my work in a Camtasia, I feel this is effective way to do this as i can visual show and present annotations step by step of how i used each individual technology.
I will have 3 videos demonstrating 3 different uses of technology :

  1. video 1, will show how I made my album cover from digi-pax in Photoshop
  2. video 2 , I will show how I edited my music video in Premier Pro
  3. video 3, I will show how I present work, which blogger, applications such as Padlet and research my work to aid me and help me find inspiration 

No comments:

Post a Comment