Monday 16 January 2017

Update on ancillary

Changes:
 - The panels of the art wall have changed places due to the fact that the wall with the lady on it is harder to place font on, I want the album songs and details to be easy to read of course.  
- Instead of just placing pictures as planned, I will be selecting art from the wall to place on the back and I will be overlapping pictures to create a hazy effect. almost ghostly. These tones suit the more indie aspect of my artist/album.
- The front image and inside image will not be Sophie laughing and a microphone, instead the front cover will be Sophie resembling the lady on the art wall and the inside image will be an image of Sophie looking into the camera, focused on her eyes. This will be because it resembles the music video and creates synergy. 

Here is the progress I have made so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment